I am not a financial adviser and this post will be at the risk of your own research.
What is lithium?
Lithium is a key component in batteries used for electric vehicles and renewable energy storage, and it is a growing industry with potential for investment opportunities. Below are some of the lithium companies worth looking into:
- Arizona lithium
- Meteoric Resources NL
- Albemarle Corporation (ALB)
- Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile S.A. (SQM)
- Lithium Americas Corp. (LAC)
- Livent Corporation (LTHM)
- Pilbara Minerals Limited (PLS)
- Galaxy Resources Limited (GXY)
- Orocobre Limited (ORE)
- Bacanora Lithium Plc (BCN)
Before making any investment decisions, it’s important to do thorough research and consider factors such as the company’s financial performance, management team, and growth potential. Normally, it is worth to compare data across a 3 years period.
Investing in the stock market involves risk and it’s important to understand the risks associated with investing. Always do your due diligence and research before making any investment decisions.